|Occupation: ||Trades / Other
||Journeyman HD Mechanic
||Our client is a very reputable Diesel Engine repair, rebuild and service company. Major engines serviced are Highway Diesel Engines such as Caterpillar, Detroit and Cummins.
Our client is dedicated to the safety, wellbeing, comfort and happiness of its mechanics. No shift work, no long weekend work, no summer weekend work. Ultra modern shop facilities equipped with chassis and engine dynos, state of the art computers and software programs such as Cat ET, milling machines, heavy lifting equipment, specialty repair and quality assurance tools. Facility includes in floor heating for mechanics winter comfort.
- Responsible for high quality diesel engine rebuilding and service.
- Supervision of disassembly and assembly of diesel engines.
- Supervision of Engine computer diagnostics, repair and service.
- Supervision of Machining (cutting) of engine upper decks.
||- Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic or Heavy Equipment Technician/Mechanic or Truck and Transport Mechanic.
- 5 years experience with Diesel Engines, or H.D. Transmissions or H.D. Differentials or General HD Mechanics.
- Teach and train mechanics.
- Service shop oriented.
- Experience with Computer Engine software such as Cat ET.
- Experience with upper deck cutting machines such as Kentmore.
- Dedicated to quality work and takes pride in workmanship.
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Must be a team player.
- Desire to work in a strong Team environment and for an employer who cares about its mechanics.
||Please forward resume along with references in MS Word Format